Frequently Asked Questions about Mosaic
Questions you may have about Mosaic
If you need to break your lease, you have three options: First Buyout the lease, Second Terminate the lease, and Third Transfer to another JPD Property.
Option One: Buyout the lease: If you prefer to vacate the apartment prior to the end of lease term, you must:
- Provide a 60-day written notice
- Specify the new proposed termination dates
- A liquidated damage fee is paid that is equal to two (2) months’ rent
- Return any prorate concessions provided to you during the lease term
- Account must fully be satisfied
Option Two: Terminate the lease: You are held responsible for rent and all amount due under lease up until the apartment is re-rented to another individual.
Option Three: Transfer to another Woodmont Property: If you want to relocate to another unit in the community or to another Woodmont Property, the following criteria must be met:
- Apartment must be in acceptable condition
- Be in good standing (paid all necessary rent and other charges)
- Complete income verification (if transfer includes an increased rent amount)
- Complete a new application and lease
- Provide a minimum of a 30-day notice
ANY TRANSFER REQUIRES A NEW APPLICATION AND SECURITY DEPOSIT AND TRANSFER FEE OF $500 (fee may be waived IF resident is within 60 days of their Lease End Date at time of transfer).
If you are a member of the U.S. armed force or on active duty and must break your lease due to: being enlisted, drafted or commissioned, you can do so without any penalty. You must provide a written notice to vacate and must provide Landlord a copy of your military orders.
Rent is due by the first (1st) of every month to either the Landlord (via personal check, assistance voucher or certified funds) or online payment through our secure online payment portal.
Guest are welcomed to stay with you for a maximum of 14 days. Any period over 14 days, the guest is considered an occupant and must be added to the lease agreement.
Per our lease agreement, you can only have two (2) vehicles on the community.
Unless otherwise mentioned, we do not offer assigned guest parking. Your guest(s) is welcomed to park anywhere within the community, following all policies.
Yes, all packages will be directly delivered using the package concierge service which allows you to retrieve packages 24/7. This is located in the clubhouse for your convenience. Landlord is not responsible or liable for any lost, damaged, or unordered deliveries.